aiaxna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XNA Development Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Second Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoPityPeter
King Pukey
NoPityPeter

Our Second Project Empty
PostSubject: Our Second Project   Our Second Project I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:08 am

For those whose specialties won't be utilized in our first project (creating a stage in unreal using their library (with possiblilities of custom character)this project is just another step to push us towards further understand what goes into making a good stage and allowing us to improve our skill using the engine) post any ideas or sketches under this area.

This mod will encompass custom characters, custom environments and possibly some animation. If you feel that you won't be utilized within the first project I'd like you to think about what you'd like to be doing when you graduate and focus on using those skills to help the team.

Our first project will begin at the beginning of next quarter, meeting 4-6 on Tues. and Thurs. and possibly a meeting on Wed. from 2-4 (I think). We will begin zombie western the following quarter and will most likely span 2 - 3 quarters. ZW will use Gears of War 2 using their combat system of cover and fire in 3rd person. There shouldn't be any camera work but we can always keep our options open. I've been talking to Daniel about story and over the break we should have a solid piece of work. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/llorwang

Our Second Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aiaxna :: Zombie Western-
Jump to: